Sunday, August 14, 2011

Generation 1 Chapter 6: Amani Vista


Concord and I have been living together ever since our six month anniversary a few months ago. The two of us get along flawlessly, something I hadn’t initially anticipated. I was surprised by how much our personalities clicked. We had a routine of who’s turn it was to use the easel, cook dinner, clean the bathroom, that sort of thing, which made life a heck lot easier for us.


“Are you ready?” Concord asked chirpily, sitting down next to me as I watched some mindless television.
“For…?” I interrogated, shutting of the TV. 
“A romantic afternoon out with your boyfriend?” he replied suggestively.
My stomach filled with butterflies, “Sure.”


Lunch with Concord was quaint yet romantic. He took me this adorable, little Italian place that I had no idea even existed. I got a delicious plate of chicken parmesan, whereas Concord settled for some pasta covered with melted mozzarella cheese. The only downside to dining with Concord is that he’s an excessively slow eater, meaning I’m usually finished and waiting for at least a half an hour. But I don’t mind, I am with the man of my dreams, after all…


“Do you want kids?” Concord blurted out once he’d completed his meal. “Someday, I mean.”
“Yeah, I’ve always wanted some adorable kiddos to call my own. How about you?”
“Same,” he answered, smiling warmly.


“You know I love you, right?” Concord mumbled, enveloping me in his arms.
“Of course, Silly,” I remarked.
“Good,” he smiled, pulling me into a luscious kiss. 


“You look phenomenal today, Amani,” he complimented.
“Thanks, Sweetie. You look quite handsome yourself.”
“What do you say we head over to the park? For old time sake?” Concord suggested out of the blue.
“I don’t see why not,” I agreed, scooping up his hand in mine. How had I managed to get so lucky? 


“Remember the first time we were here?” he asked, kicking around the dirt as we lounged on the swings.
“Of course I do. You told me about how you used to come here all the time and make memories,” I replied.
“Well, what do you say we make one more?”


“What are you talking-?” Before I could finish my question Concord bent down on one knee, and I instantly skyrocketed out of my seat.  
“Amani Vista, I can’t believe I lucky I am to have you in my life. Would you do the honor of marrying me?”
“Oh, Concord,” I baffled, tears welling in my eyes. 
“Wait!” a voice interrupted. Was that…?


Brock?

11 comments:

  1. Naff off Brock, I like Concord! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah do one Brock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cliffhanger! I bet Brock is going to confess his love for Amani now

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^-^
    We'll just have to wait and see! :D
    I should hopefully have the chapter out today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! Brock go away!!!your a jerk who says he suddenly had feelings for Albany when you were prolly just looking for a good lay! -.- im done with my rant now i hope he doesn't mess things up

    ReplyDelete
  6. XD
    Somebody doesn't approve of Brock! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol i just hate it when people put a kink in things or ruins completely sweet moments...check out cupcakes blog rainbowcy and the latest chapter with my comment under it lol you'll see =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. XD
    We only do it because it makes for a good story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously he interrupted the proposal.

    ReplyDelete