Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Generation 1 Chapter 11: Amani Vista

 
Walking up the front porch steps, I couldn’t help but smile. My life was amazing, it nearly resembled perfection. I have a loving husband and two adorable children, what more could I ask for? Not to mention the ultrasound had gone flawlessly, the baby was growing right on track and appeared to be perfectly healthy. I had my dream job, and a flourishing home. In fact, Concord had dropped me off at home so he could head out and order some lumber for additional extensions. 
 
“Amani, you’re home so soon!” Brock greeted as I stepped through the doorway. “How’d the appointment go?”
“Great, no problems as of now,” I remarked, patting my stomach. 
“That’s phenomenal news!” he agreed, a bit too enthusiastically.
“So how were the kids?”
“What kids?” he asked, staring intently at something on my face.
I whipped out a tissue and wiped my noise before laughing, “You know… Bee. Amanda.” 
“Only joking!” he smiled. “They were… very understanding and cooperative.”

 
“That’s great! Well, I’m just going to go pop in and say hi, then,” I announced, heading in the direction of their room.
Abruptly, Brock grabbed my shoulders and spun me around, “What do you say we, uh, just sit out hear? And talk?”
Frightened by his firm grasp, I obliged, “S-sure.”

 
He hastily led me to the couch where he propped me down next to him. Unsure of how to react, I sat there in the awkward silence, contemplating what to do.
“This is…” Brock started, trailing off with a smile.
“Excessively weird?” I finished bluntly.
“I was going to say romantic,” he corrected.  

 
My eyes nearly bugged out of my head, and I blinked repeatedly to make sure the scene in front of me was actually realistic rather than a figment of my imagination. “Excuse me?”
“What? Come on, you can’t tell me you don’t think this is romantic! Just you… Me… And this couch…”
“Brock, I’m married,” I declared, stressing the last word heavily.  

 
“No one says you can’t still have a little fun,” he flirted, inching closer.
I immediately bolted out of my seat, “Actually, you know what, I did. In my vows, on my wedding day, which you attended!”
“Please, no one actually follows through with that crap. Do you need me to remind you about the current divorce rate in our country?”
A sudden cry sounded from the girls’ room in response to the insult, “Mommy! Mom, help us! Please, Mom! Please!”

 
“What did you do to them?” I gasped, sprinting to their bedroom. 
“Amani, wait, I can explain!” Brock begged, standing up and racing after me. Before I had the chance to reach their room, Brock restrained me from behind. “It doesn’t have to be this way, Amani.” He spun me around, dipping me as if we were in the middle of a dance routine. Hungrily, he began to lean it to kiss me, his hands slowly slipping lower and lower down my back. Reacting on pure instinct, I took a supporting hand away from his back and punched him where the sun don’t shine. 
That sure got an immediate reaction. Instantly, he dropped me, and proceeded to fall backwards into the wall. As if the pain I had just inflicted wasn’t enough, he banged his head against the wall, knocking him unconscious instantaneously. Thankfully, I was prepared for my landing, and caught myself on my elbows and forearms.  


Three hours and a lengthy interrogation with Bee and the police later, Brock left our house with multiple child and sexual abuse charges. I can’t believe I had actually once been friends with such a deranged, conceited man…
All that matters now, though, is that my family and I are together and safe from once less creep in the world.

43 comments:

  1. WWWWOOOP!!! Brock is gone! ^_^ ...not sure if it's forever, but he is gone! Go Amani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD
    I'm planning on him being gone forever now... ^_^
    He wasn't originally supposed to come back, but a few people asked for him, so I thought of this storyline! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. accidentalalalaly posted something. Meant 2 write:
    Mhm. Yup. Yuppers. Yes. Yeah. Uh-huh (yanno wot it is, black an yellow, black an yellow) soz. Random. I'm out of things to say now. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. XD
    You amuse me... :3
    In a good way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, glad to hear it :)
    Just felt I had to add the black and yellow thing in x]
    sheesh, how long am I gonna be ill for? I feels like crap again -_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ^_^ I hope I do... =S
    Got black & yellow stuck in my head now!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Emma: XD
    *gives soup*

    @Jewels: Glad you're happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh, thanks :)
    don't think my bro's stupidly loud music is helping but I know he ain't gonna turn it off so I'm not gonna bother asking XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. no way, big brother is on in an hour!!! lol XD
    there's a simple solution to the music problem *buries head under pillow*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopefully Concord can't have kids of his own now lawl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya I'm so intelligent (soz, just tryna keep talking, I'm so bored -_- )

    ReplyDelete
  13. @littlesmirk: XD
    That made me laugh so hard! XD

    @Emma: I can tell... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...you can tell I'm intelligent or you can tell I'm bored (probs the 2nd but thought I'd just check ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehe, thanks ;)
    mhm....im seeeriously bored. wow, nearly 10pm already 0.0 no wonder I'm sleeeeepy

    ReplyDelete
  16. nope, bb is on in 10 mins!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol. and i have to go kill nigal first....though he has perry so.....im not sure if I'll live

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why do you have to kill him? :-o

    ReplyDelete
  19. haven't ya seen incorporation recently?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just looked! XD
    I understand now! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Brock was a insane person :O i guess you never know sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. @drew: lol, yup. Wonder if he's ever gonna give up...

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Aeon: Yeah, Brock's a crazed one... 8)
    XD

    @Emma: I'm sure he will! Some things just get old...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Let's hope so...
    Anyways I'm going to sleep now, night ;)
    I'll speak to ya on Saturday :D have a good week!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bye Emma! You have fun too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank yous :)
    Mwahaha, I infected my bro...would be more funny if I wasn't ill myself but oh wells. Going now, bye ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww, hope you both get well soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just realized now that I named the wrong person when saying I hope he can't have kids XD Don't know why on earth I was thinking Concord lol.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I knew what you meant! ^-^
    Not in a crepper kind of way... XD

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm glad he's gone. I hope they throw him off a cliff!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, what a horrific thing to happen. Glad Brock has been taken away, hope he is locked up for good.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I know! D:
    Yup, he's most definitely locked away for good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG wtf I am so glad Brock is gone though the last paragraph caught me off guard since you said Concord left with the charges. Good riddens that Brock was booted, what a pervert >:(!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Woops, fixed that! ^_^
    I know, he turned out to be the complete opposite of what Amani thought he was... D:

    ReplyDelete